The Coaching and Advising Entrepreneurs in IPFP (CAE) specialization program is part of the Knowledge, Skills, and Excellence professional development series. It covers key concepts in finance and entrepreneurship through asynchronous online lessons and synchronous virtual workshops led by highly qualified trainers with extensive experience in their fields.
Who is this program for?
This program is designed for people who have held a financial planner (F.Pl.) diploma for at least five years. It may be right for you if any of the following apply:
- You want to develop greater expertise out of personal interest or a desire to better meet the needs of current or future entrepreneurial clients.
- You want to stand out from the crowd and enhance your service offering by demonstrating your willingness to acquire new knowledge.
- You thrive in collaborative learning environments, as they help you memorize material and apply concepts.
- You’re looking for worthwhile, hands-on training that’s tailored to your practice.
Why choose this program?
This program is designed to equip F.Pl.’s with the tools they need to effectively guide their entrepreneurial clients. After completing the CAE specialization program, you will be able to:
- Better understand the realities of entrepreneurs and their businesses
- Identify their needs in terms of integrated personal financial planning
- Develop integrated financial plans for your entrepreneurial clients and support them as they implement these plans
- Guide your entrepreneurial clients’ reflection process to help them make decisions that bring them closer to their goals
Program information sheet
$4,399 + taxes*
Number of PDUs
|Schedule for the next session
|The next cohort will start on March 27, 2024, and finish on June 19, 2024.